- Suitable for restoration work by recasting (Principle 3, method 3.2 of EN 1504-9). Repair of spalling and damaged concrete in buildings, bridges, infrastructure and superstructure works.
- Suitable for structural strengthening (principle 4, method 4.4 of EN 1504-9). Increasing the bearing capacity of the concrete structure by adding mortar.
- Suitable for preserving or restoring passivity (principle 7, method 7.1 and 7.2 of EN 1504-9). Increasing cover with additional mortar and replacing contaminated or carbonated concrete
Repair of concrete on buildings and, civil engineering structures for areas including:
- Walls etc.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Class R4 of EN 1504-3
- Very good flow properties
- Self compacting micro-concrete
- Placed up to 300mm in one pour
- Chloride free
- Carbonation resistant
- Excellent adhesion to host concrete
- Low water and chloride permeability
- Low shrinkage
- Finished surface can be painted after formwork is removed
- Complies with test requirements of AS/NZS 4020:2005 for “Use in Contact with Drinking Water”