Sikadur® 41 may be used as a repair or patching mortar for many mineral substrates including concrete, cement mortar and stone. The ease of application and tolerance of site conditions ensures the product can be used to repair or restore profiles on pre-cast or cast in situ concrete elements as well as a general void filler for both vertical and overhead work. Suitable also as an abrasion and impact resistant coating.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Insensitive to moisture during application, cure or whilst in service
- Bonds to damp concrete
- Applicable at low temperatures
- Available in two grades (Normal and Long Potlife)
- High abrasion and impact resistant
- High early strength
- Approved for contact with potable water
- High tensile and flexural strength
- Supplied in factory proportioned units
- Easily applied
- Resistant to dilute acid, alkalis and most oils etc.
- Proven in service
- Shrink free
- Two components of different colours enabling visual control of degree of mixing